Go To Search
I Want To
Click to Home
SealCity of Beaumont, CA
550 East 6th Street
Beaumont, CA 92223
Ask Beaumont
Thank you for reaching out to the City of Beaumont! We welcome you to explore the City's website to find answers to common questions. If you would like to report an an issue or have a question, please see the information below to ensure you get the the correct department.

Public Property Requests
If you need to report a problem related to Public Property such as:
  • Street & sidewalk issues (lifting, potholes, missing signs, street light outage, etc.)
  • Graffiti on public property (park play ground equipment, public walls)
  • Park request (playground equipment, restrooms, general maintenance, etc.)
  • Landscaping request including sprinkler repairs
Please click here to be taken to our Public Property reporting system*

*This reporting system is for public property only. Requests entered into this system for non-public property issues such as code enforcement, animal control or general questions/requests will not be forwarded to other departments and will be closed out. If you are not sure where to report your issue please contact City Hall Customer Service. 

Private Property Requests
For Private Property concerns:
  • Vehicle & parking issues (abandoned vehicle, recreational vehicle storage, etc.)
  • Graffiti on private property (abandoned properties, walls, etc.)
  • Private property maintenance (weed abatement, etc.)

For The Citizen's Online Code Enforcement Reporting System website please click here or contact the Code Enforcement by email at

For Animal Control issues (barking dogs, unlicensed animals, etc.), please contact the Animal Control at 

To contact either department by phone, please call the non-emergency Police Department number at 951-769-8500

Police Department Reporting
The Beaumont Police Department uses a Citizen's Online Police Reporting System for reporting the following:
For The Beaumont Police Department Citizen's Online Police Reporting System website please click here.

Contact City Staff for other Concerns or Questions
Community Services (Day Camp, parks & city facilities, and the Senior Center) - 951-769-8524

Community Development (Planning and Building & Safety) - 951-769-8518

Non-Emergency Police Department - 951-769-8500  

Public Works/Plans & Permits - 951-769-8520

General City Questions - 951-769-8520 or